Wiley is a faith based, non-profit adult medical day care, affiliated
with Wiley Mission, dedicated to serving individuals, 18 years and older,
and their families in Burlington, Camden and Gloucester counties.
Our program is open from 8:00 am until 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
Transportation is provided as part of our adult day program.
Wiley Christian Adult Medical Day Care offers medical monitoring and supervision
for individuals living with a debilitating medical condition. We
provide our developmentally disabled population with challenges, rewards
and activities that allows them to accomplish activities and tasks with
a great feeling of success. Caregivers benefit from daily respite
while loved ones participate in enriching activities.
Wiley Christian Adult Medical Day Services is licensed by the New Jersey
Department of Health and Senior Services Long Term Care Licensing Program.
Wiley Christian Adult Medical Day Services provides social, therapeutic
and medical services throughout the day including:
- Breakfast, lunch and a snack.
- Assistance with social service needs and
- Community referrals.
- Exercise programs.
- Therapeutic activities such as arts and crafts, music,
games, discussion groups, shopping trips, social outings, Bible studies
- Personal care (walking, eating, toileting and grooming).
- Help with management
of chronic medical conditions.
- Classroom designed for our special needs
- Multisensory Environment (Click here to learn about our new Multisensory Environment)
Photos from our multisensory room:
Our Medical Services:
Our nursing staff is available to clients, family members and caregivers
throughout the day. Nursing services include:
- Individualized care planning and identification of health service needs.
of care with primary care physician.
- Daily assessments of clients.
- Routine vital signs and weights.
- Educational programs on disease management
and personal care.
- Review of medication and assistance with renewal of
- Medication education.
- Nutritional classes and individualized counseling
by our dietitian consultant.